LEGAL NOVELTIES IN SOCIAL AND LABOUR MATTERS
09:00 - 09:15 Reception and welcome coffee.
09:15 - 09:30 Presentation of the event.
09:30 - 11:30 Legal novelties in social and labour law.
Angel Moreno - GARRIGUES.
We will analyze the latest laws and royal decrees approved by the Government of Spain and among which are the amendment of the General Regulations on Contributions and Liquidation, urgent measures for social protection and the fight against precarious work in the working day or the Law of Business Secrets, among others.
- Royal Decree-Law 28/2018, of 28 December, for the revaluation of public pensions and other urgent social, labour and employment measures.
- Royal Decree-Law 6/2019, of 1 March, on urgent measures to guarantee equal treatment and opportunities for women and men in employment and occupation.
- Royal Decree-Law 8/2019, of 8 March, on urgent measures for social protection and the fight against precarious work in the working day.
- Law 3/2019, of 1 March, on the improvement of the situation of orphanhood of children of victims of gender violence and other forms of violence against women.
- Law 1/2019, of 20 February, on Business Secrets.
- Law 18/2018, of 20 December, on equality and comprehensive protection against discrimination on grounds of sexual orientation, expression and gender identity in the Autonomous Community of Aragon.
- Royal Decree 17/2019, of 25 January, amending the General Regulations on Contributions and Liquidation of other Social Security Rights, approved by Royal Decree 2064/1995, of 22 December.
- Actions to control compliance with social and labour regulations by Public Administrations.
11:30 - 12:00 Solutions for the fulfillment of the obligation of the registration of the working day.
Enrique Ciria - Key Account Manager Integra.
- Integral system of time and attendance control.
- Registration of working hours for people with geographical mobility.
- Reports and evidence of regulatory compliance.
12:00 - 13:00 Aperitif and networking.