Microsoft, leader in Gartner's Magic Quadrant in BI and analytics
Gartner Inc., the leading research and consulting company in new technologies, has positioned Microsoft for the twelfth consecutive year as leader of the Magic Quadrant for Business Intelligence and Business Analytics. This company is dedicated to analyzing market trends and develop an annual publication ranking of technology manufacturers with best solutions and products.
Gartner's Magic Quadrant is a graph of the market situation that offers companies a joint vision of a technological product or service at a given time, which allows us to see what position suppliers occupy and at what point of development they are in terms of market vision and ability to execute.
These two axes divide the graph into four quadrants where the main companies are distributed according to their typology and that of their products:
- Challengers: companies that have good products, but offer a smaller variety of solutions because they are focused on a specific aspect of demand.
- Leaders: includes those companies that offer an extensive and complete portfolio of products, with the capacity to adapt to the market.
- Niche players: this quadrant includes those stakeholders who do not have a broad vision of the market and are not characterised by innovation.
- Visionaries: are those who have the capacity to predict the needs of the market but do not have the means to implement solutions.
Discover Gartner's strengths over Microsoft:
1. Competitive prices with sales experience. Their sales experience and low prices are the two main reasons customers chose Microsoft Power BI.
2. Ease of use for complex analysis. Customers continue to recognize its ease of use. Also, an improvement over last year is that Power BI supports complex data models with integrated advanced analytics.
3. Product Overview. Microsoft has invested in capabilities that include enhancements to augmented analytics and new AutoML features available in Azure Machine Learning.
More information about Microsoft Power BI at powerbi.efor.es